Simplify your search for senior living options in Austin, TX.
What is The Pavilion?
The Pavilion at Great Hills is a senior living community with assisted living and memory care neighborhoods located at 11819 Pavilion Boulevard in Austin, Texas. The community is located in the Great Hills section of Austin and is close to vibrant shopping and dining options.
What is the vision behind The Pavilion at Great Hills?
The Pavilion is assisted living and memory care that is as unique as you. It’s a family-oriented community that’s quaint, intimate and charming. The Pavilion offers amenities like the salon, fitness center, art studio and services that support independence and customized to each individual resident. All with no large upfront entrance fee. The community’s pricing is based on a monthly service fee, enabling you to have more flexibility and control over your finances.
What types of amenities are available?
- Anytime restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared seasonal menus in a quaint, grand dining venue
- Art studio
- Outdoor courtyard with seating
- Fitness center
- Game room with billiards
- Pet-friendly environment
Do you offer wellness programs?
The Pavilion embraces a whole-person wellness philosophy through Salus™ by Solvere. It’s a multi-faceted approach to wellness that focuses on every resident's potential to achieve his or her personal wellness goals regardless of physical or emotional challenges.
Who manages the community?
The community is managed by Solvere Living, LLC. Solvere Living is providing the vision to bring a standard of excellence to The Pavilion and to meet and exceed your and your family’s expectations. Integrity, transparency and loyalty are the values that form the basis of the management philosophy.
The Solvere team includes highly credentialed executives with proven expertise in the areas of Operations Management, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Wellness and Development Services.
Are there a variety of floor plans to choose from?
Yes. There are a variety of studio and one-bedroom apartments featuring high ceilings with light-welcoming windows, a functional kitchenette and crown molding.
What's included in the monthly rental fee?
The Pavilion at Great Hills offers you flexibility and control over your budget with an annual residency agreement versus a large buy-in fee. The community has a one-time community fee and a monthly service fee based on the residence type.
- Anytime dining featuring a variety of chef-prepared entrées
- Salus holistic wellness philosophy and Valeo™ memory care neighborhood
- Daily wellness checks
- 24-hour team coverage and health support
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by a Wellness Director
- Accushield visitor and vendor management system for added security and peace of mind
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction feedback and programming
- Emergency response system
- Scheduled transportation
- Entertainment, social events and educational and spiritual programs
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Maintenance and repairs
- Utilities included, except phone
The assisted living monthly fee includes dining, utilities (except phone), programming and more, with five wellness package options based on individual needs. The memory care neighborhood monthly fee is all-inclusive.*
*Monthly fees are subject to change.
What's included in my wellness package fees?*
- Medical management
- Assistance with actions of daily living
- Rehabilitations services provided on-site by trusted agency partners
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on-site
- State-of-the-art ALIS electronic health system (EHR)
*Packages are determined based on your needs identified in your wellness review. Additional fees may apply for services provided by agency partners. Please call for more detail.
I’d like to learn more about becoming a resident. What is the process?
A fully refundable, non-interest bearing $1,000 deposit will reserve an apartment while you complete the application process. Once you have completed the application process, you will convert your deposit into an apartment reservation for a specific apartment and begin the move-in process.