Live with more style. Thrive with more wellness.
Everything at The Pavilion is here for a reason. The community was designed to inspire and surprise you at every turn. Programs have been created to engage every side of you. The apartments have been imagined as sources of comfort and delight. The common spaces have been built to provide the perfect setting for social events and private moments. And amenities have been created to support you in all the ways that matter. There’s so much more to wellness than simply feeling better. Here, The Pavilion at Great Hills focuses deeply on every aspect of your health: emotional, mental, spiritual and, of course, physical. And you’ll feel it every day.
Anytime dining always fits your taste and timetable
When you live in a community where every day is different, your daily dining should be different too. That’s why you’ll enjoy anytime dining at The Pavilion plus a menu with so much variety that every day will feel new. Best of all, we sit down with you and your family even before you move in to fully understand your favorite flavors and nutritional needs, and we use that valuable information to make sure every entrée suits you in every way.
Fitness that fits you better
No matter how you stay fit, you’ll find exactly what fits you at The Pavilion. Our fitness center can help you stay flexible, build strength or get the cardio workout you need with structured fitness classes, active play, and easy guided stretching. Group training sessions, under the guidance of your highly trained Salus™ Coach, are productive and social.
Part of feeling good is knowing you look your best. And our salon is the perfect place to achieve your ideal look – and get pampered in the process.
If you’re like many of the people who live here, you have an active creative side. For you, there’s the arts & crafts studio – fully-equipped and totally ready to be the site of your next creation.
Whether you prefer billiards, board games or cards, our game room will be the site of many friendly (but competitive) games nights … and days!
While you’ll love the design vibe at The Pavilion at Great Hills, our outdoor spaces are inspiring too. Choose from the three charmingly landscaped courtyards in the assisted living neighborhood – sites of BBQs and other gatherings – and the two secure courtyards available to our memory care residents.
Every great community needs a library. And at The Pavilion at Great Hills, the quiet and well-stocked library is the exact space this community needs.
Services & Amenities
- Modern and holistic community with a boutique vibe that’s filled with stylish touches and bountiful amenities
- Located in the Great Hills section of Austin, close to vibrant shopping and dining options
- Assisted living and memory care neighborhoods
- Anytime restaurant-style dining with locally sourced, chef-prepared seasonal menus in a quaint, grand dining venue
- Salus™ holistic wellness philosophy and Valeo™ memory care neighborhood
- Robust calendar of entertainment, social events and educational programs
- 24-hour team coverage and health support
- Coordination of ancillary and medical services by a Wellness Director
- Daily wellness checks
- Emergency response system
- Art studio
- Outdoor courtyards with covered seating and fans perfect for BBQs and socializing with friends
- Fitness center
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Game room with billiards
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Maintenance and repairs
- Pet-friendly environment
- Transportation services
- State-of-the-art ALIS electronic health system (EHR)
- Accushield visitor and vendor management system for added security
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction feedback and programming
Wellness Package Services*
- Medical management
- Visiting physicians and home health providers on-site
- Assistance with actions of daily living
- Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners
*Additional costs may apply based on wellness review or external services provided.
Contact us to learn how you can call The Pavilion at Great Hills your home.