Around here, fitness is fun too.
Each of us have a fitness regime that suits our temperament best. That’s why we have so many ways to help you get — and stay — strong. For starters, our fitness center offers a large range of exercise options. And because we believe exercise and movement can keep you doing the things you love longer, we encourage active play through a broad variety of exercise classes that range from water aerobics in our swimming pool to afternoon shuffleboard games with friends. Finally, our group training sessions, under the guidance of your highly trained SalusTM Coach, are a great way to stay healthy while you stay in touch with your neighbors.
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Private or group fitness classes led by a certified instructor (Yoga, Tai Chi, chair, dance, water aerobics and more)
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment designed to increase range of motion and increase strength
- Walking paths to get some fresh air in a beautiful courtyard
- Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners
The Pavilion has partnered with Caremerge to encourage family and community engagement, interaction, feedback and programming for residents. See our sample engagement calendars to see how you can live your best life at The Pavilion.