A higher level of service.
It takes a special kind of person to work in a community that combines successful aging with the independent lifestyle we create. And luckily for you — or your family member — everyone on the team is gifted at balancing compassion, support and variety. So you can feel confident that your family member is, as we like to say, living with more style and being cared for with more compassion.
Guided by integrity, transparency and loyalty, your highly credentialed leadership team includes:
- Brian Haddock, General Manager
- Tina Thompson, Director of Community Relations
- Chris Ornelas, Dining Services Director
- Julio Macias, Environmental Services Director
- Cynica Taft, Business Office Manager